Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Turning 28

So this is a little late, but I wanted to briefly recap my 28th birthday festivities.  The Saturday before my birthday, we all went out to eat at the Mexican restaurant in town.  And of course they stuck a sombrero on my head and sang me a little tune :)  Then they tried to feed me my free dessert and shoved it up my nose and almost broke my tooth...but all was good and we had a great time.  Sunday Patrick surprised me with a babysitter, thanks Melissa, and he toke me to see one of my favs The Beauty and the Beast in 3D.  It was still the same movie but it never gets old :)  Tuesday was my actual birthday and Patrick had to leave town early that day, so I thought I was going to have to celebrate most of it with just Parker.  But low and behold my wonderful friends up here, Jen Megan Melissa Kimmy Emily and the two little bits Ansley and Aria, surprised me with pizza and the most awesome Dirty Dancing cake!!!  And they were dressed in 80's outfits...love these girls :)  Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes.
 The Federated Women! (minus Kimmy)
 Love me some Patrick Swayze :)
Still enjoying my 20's, however the big 3-0 is fastly approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment