Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blueberry Pickin'

Parker and I went to pick blueberries for Nana the other day at the Moorehead Blueberry Farm.  There were sooooo many to pick.  I think I could have stayed on one tree and picked a whole bucket, but of course I had to chase Parker through the trees.  I was so afraid I was going to lose him.  He had a blast picking the blueberries off the trees and eating them all...he was definitely no help with filling up the bucket.  We picked for 2 straight hours and got 7 pounds of berries!!!  It was hot, hard work. But they sure were
tasty :)

Missed my Minnesota girls...Melissa, Ansley, and Jen :(   Brought back some good memories of strawberry pickin' in MN!
Yum!


Pickin' and Eatin'


Parker decided to go digging and eat some blueberry mud pie :)

Just starting!

My buddy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment