Tuesday, January 3, 2012

9 Months

Dear Parker,

Only 3 more months and you will already be a year old!!! Slow down and stop growing...I'm going to put you in a box and not let you get any bigger! I can't believe you are getting so close to your first birthday!

You had your 9 month checkup on the 12th. All was good!  Doc said you were developing and progressing great.  Your stats were still on the lower end for weight...you weigh 16.5 lbs still and are in the 2%.  For height you were in the 50% and head was normal as well.  Soooo, you are still a little guy but no worries :)
 
You are wearing mostly 9 month and some 12 month clothes. You look like such a little man when you get all dressed up in your big boy jeans and button down shirts.  You are still in size 3 diapers.
You are a fairly good eater.  We recently started in on table food and you love to feed yourself.  You still don't like veggies very much....argghhhh.  Mommy will keep trying.  I can sometime trick you with mixing it with yogurt, but you are usually too smart for me.  You love bananas and put the whole thing in your mouth in order to take a bite...it's hilarious...you little monkey.

You usually take two pretty good naps a day. The first is usually around 10 or 11 and the second is usually around 3.  Occasionally you still take a late evening 6 o'clock snoozer. Then finally around 8 or 8:30 you start getting fussy and just pass out. You sleep until around 8 or 8:30 every morning but you get up at least once a night still.

You still just have two teeth - on the bottom.
You are a BUSY BUSY boy. You are crawling EVERYWHERE.  You also LOVE pulling up and standing. I'm scared you are going to walk early. Not sure if I am ready for that. You love to crawl all over the house and get into everything...especially the dog bowl and mommy's computer.

You babble a lot and smile a lot. You say the sounds for "momma" and "dad-da" but I don't think you are associating them yet. Your favorite sound it "da-da-da-da-etc" and you recently started saying "ooooooooo".

You have just started pointing at things! It's the cutest thing...it's like you are really trying to tell us something.



Chillin' with Mommy

Guilty...I found the bag of puffs!
I can't imagine my life without you. I am SO blessed to be your mother! I love you!  -Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment