So we have finally hit the halfway point...yahoo!!! It definitely wasn't easy, but now is the fun part. Tomorrow is the big day when we find out if little Hebert is a girl or boy! It's soooo exciting, but each visit is always a little nerve-racking as well. You always think about if something is wrong or what if. Maybe it's the mom jeans already coming out :) The best part is Patrick and I really don't care what it is...just as long as it's healthy.
1) I still haven't bought any maternity clothes yet. They are tough to find and when you do, they only have limited choices. So much for a cute wardrobe (not that I had one before but). Heading to the outlet stores in Round Rock soon!
2) I have gained about 8 pounds thus far...aghhh.
3) Morning sickness and headaches are gone...allelujah...best update ever.
4) I've realized those that spend $300 to $500 on their baby's bedding are insane...they are just going to pee and poop on it.
5) I'm ready to decorate!
6) Patrick is actually reading his manly baby books...so proud of him. (His favorite is "My Boys Can Swim")
7) And I am actually reading my baby books...if you didn't know, we don't read.
8) Little Hebert is about the size of a banana from head to toe.
9) Most disturbing thing...He or she is producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper....can't wait!
10) I think we have our names picked out, but I checked out a baby name book yesterday at the library...just in case another attracts our attention...nothing's set in stone yet.
We will update everyone soon!